Get online interior design service.
YOUR NIGHTMARE. MY PLAYGROUND.
DESIGN IS A BRIDGE. GET YOURS.
Time independence. You do not have to take a day off, arrange childcare etc. You can do everything in your spare time without coordinating meetings with your designer.
The privacy of your home remains privacy. No one will come to your home. Sending photos of spaces that are subject to a project is recommended but optional.
Space independence. You don’t have to go anywhere, you can get things done at home, at work, on holiday etc. Wherever you are. All you need is an internet connection.
Faster project progress. Due to time and space independence, it is very likely that you will get your solutions faster than the usual way.
CLICK TO SEE DETAILS ABOUT PROCESS
- Choose your package here.
- Read Terms and conditions here. Pay special attention to the section Online interior design service. Shortly before your payment is completed, you will be asked to read and confirm that you agree with the terms of business. Your confirmation is considered a service agreement.
- Make an advance payment.
- Check your inbox. You will receive an invoice and further instructions.
- Provide a floorplan of current conditions. Email floor plan in PDF file, JPEG, dwg. file (AutoCAD) or skp. file (Google SketchUp) at [email protected]. If you do not have a floorplan, you will need to measure and draw rooms yourself. When ordering a project you will be given instructions for measuring the space along with a checklist and printable drawing grid. Don’t worry, you might have fun!
- Provide photos of current conditions – optional. Email photos at [email protected]. Photos are very handy as they help to create the right image of the space. We guarantee that photos will only be used for the needs of the design process and won’t be published.
- Answer and send a completed questionnaire. Answering the extensive questionnaire is very important as your answers serve as the basis for the design process. You will receive the questionnaire in your inbox when you place an order.
- I dive deep into designing different concepts that could bring the best solutions for you and your space. You receive three different floorplans for the selected rooms in your inbox. This part of the process may vary and depends on the size of the package.
- Give your first feedback on floorplan solutions. You choose the concept that suits you most (it can also be a combination of elements from different concepts) and add comments.
- Considering your feedback, I refine the floor plan. You get the chosen concept in your inbox.
- If necessary you give your second feedback on the solution received.
- For the standard and advanced packages, we follow the same steps to get the design board and 3D visualization.
- You receive an email with the final solutions – final floor plan, demolition and construction scheme, flooring scheme, furniture and fittings scheme, electrical and plumbing positions scheme, design board and 3D visualization, all in PDF. Email content depends on the package you choose.
- We designed your bridge. Now you are ready to make and enjoy the change you want.